Resources and information on systems development, including systems overviews; tools and worksheets; and slide presentations.
- Building a system of support for young children and their families: Moving to the Next Level (819K)
Joan Lombardi, Ph.D.
- Building Cross-systems Parenting Initiatives (336K)
- Building Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems: Overview (730K)
- Carol Stroebel, CEHN Presentation (253K)
- Children's Health Fund Presentation Part 1 (2M)
- Children's Health Fund Presentation Part 2 (3M)
- Children's Health Fund Presentation Part 3 (5M)
- Colorado Presentation (2M)
- Community Empowerment: Designing systems in the context of local control: Iowa (854K)
- DRAFT: Child Care and Obesity Prevention A Key Topic Resource List (467K)
- Gaylord Gieseke and Dawn Melchiorre- Illinois presentation (172K)
- Growing Healthy Communities
April 24, 2007
Speakers presented examples of how early childhood comprehensive systems (ECCS) grantees are supporting community-level systems development.
- Judy Walruff- Arizona presentation (150K)
- Louisa Higgins- ECMH Systems (68K)
- Presentation from Martha Hiett, Arkansas ECCS (4M)
- Presentation from Melissa Courts, Ohio ECCS (4M)
- Putting the Pieces Together: Strategic Actions to Build Early Childhood Systems (131K)
- Risk Assessement: Using State-level Data Tools
June 24, 2008
Teams from Pennsylvania and Illinois presented on state-level data collection tools.
- Sheila Smith- ECMH Elements (120K)
- Synthesis of State Strategies and Key Actions: January 2007 Grantee Meeting (184K)
- System and Core Elements (36K)
- THRIVE Systems Checklist (375K)