Resources and tools for state early childhood policy development, including tools and worksheets, slide sets on policy development, and information on policy resources and information provided by NCCP.
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems Overview and Policy Issues
November 29, 2007
Kay Johnson presented the system of systems approach and discussed how states have been using their opportunities to support policies and programs. The call emphasized how federal agencies can support this ECCS work. (MCHB webinar)
- Family Poverty and Early Childhood: Implications for Policy (105K)
- Improving the Odds for Young Children Policy Profiles
October 10, 2007
Helene Stebbins, Project Director provided an overview of the Improving the Odds for Young Children project, including findings from both the state and national profiles.
- Improving the Odds for Young Children: A Policy Framework for Systems Building (357K)
- Improving the Odds Through Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems (735K)
- Policy Framework Tool (150K)
- Policy Framework Worksheet (151K)
- Using Improving the Odds to Promote Early Childhood Policy (153K)