Archived webinars featuring both audio and video. You may need to download a free player which is required to watch these calls. You will be asked to log in with your name and email address.
- Advancing Child Care Health Consultation
November 2, 2006
This Project THRIVE web-based conference call for ECCS Directors provided new information about child care health consultation programs, policy, and finance.
- Building Cross-systems Parenting Initiatives (336K)
- Carol Stroebel, CEHN Presentation (253K)
- Children's Health Fund Presentation Part 1 (2M)
- Children's Health Fund Presentation Part 2 (3M)
- Children's Health Fund Presentation Part 3 (5M)
- Colorado Presentation (2M)
- Developing Quality Indicators for Social-emotional Development in Young Children (557K)
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems Overview and Policy Issues
November 29, 2007
Kay Johnson presented the system of systems approach and discussed how states have been using their opportunities to support policies and programs. The call emphasized how federal agencies can support this ECCS work. (MCHB webinar)
- Family Poverty and ECCS
March 1, 2007
- Frederica Perera, CCCEH (699K)
- Growing Healthy Communities
April 24, 2007
Speakers presented examples of how early childhood comprehensive systems (ECCS) grantees are supporting community-level systems development.
- Improving the Odds for Young Children Policy Profiles
October 10, 2007
Helene Stebbins, Project Director provided an overview of the Improving the Odds for Young Children project, including findings from both the state and national profiles.
- Indicators Webinar
January 10, 2008
Dr. Leslie Davidson and Kay Johnson presented on the results of Project THRIVE's research on early childhood indicators.
- NCCP Introduction Slides (1M)
- NRC Contact Information (225K)
- Peggy Shepard, WE ACT (7M)
- Project Thrive and the Resources of NCCP (3M)
- Quality Rating Systems
June 15, 2006
- Reducing Disparities & Disparate Risks in Early Childhood
February 15, 2007
- Risk Assessement: Using State-level Data Tools
June 24, 2008
Teams from Pennsylvania and Illinois presented on state-level data collection tools.
- Slides from Gerri Steinke (3M)
- Slides from Ginny Torrey (2M)
- Slides from Judy Collins (2M)
- Slides from Marilyn Krajicek (3M)
- Thrive Introduction (2M)
- Using Research Connections Effectively
May 1, 2008
Dr. Lee Kreader, Director of Research Connections gave a guided tour of the site, focusing on resources relevant to early childhood comprehensive systems.
- Virginia Rauh, CCCEH (470K)
- Young Migrant Farmworker Children
May 21, 2007